Cross Country

Posted by on 10/10/2012

This afternoon Year 3 took part in a Cross Country event at Royston with some other Year 3 children in the Barnsley area. Everyone from High View finished the run and some children finished with great times and positions! Well done to everyone that ran today! Did you enjoy this afternoon? Leave a comment and let us know!

20121010-154816.jpg

6 Responses to Cross Country

1. amie3jh

i liked it was fun thanks mr C and other teachers that went it was a bit tyring but still i had fun

2. Jack N

Cross country running was brill had a great time.

3. Jack N

Really enjoyed cross country running. Had a brill time.

4. Hunt21

You chose to walk Kelton :) but you completed the event and joined in like everyone else, even though it might not be your favourite thing to do, so you achieved something. Well done. Anyway, you looked like you were enjoying yourself on the coach having a good chat with your friends and me! I am glad you had a good day Josh, and thank you for sharing your knowledge of the local area, if I ever get lost you will definitely be my TOM TOM!

5. Josh H

To day in Cross Country I have had a grate day out.

6. kelton 3JH

i did not like today because i had to walk