Jasper says “Who was Tutankhamum?”

Posted by on 11/04/2012

Jasper is keen to find out more about the Ancient Egyptians. He would like to find out about Tutankhamun. What do you know about Tutankhamun that you can tell Jasper?

8 Responses to Jasper says “Who was Tutankhamum?”

1. LIBBY M

im am missing you so much that i havnt sut up yet
    i really miss you

2. william

Miss hunt I am putting my email address because I have got a laptop for my birthday.

3. william

Jasper Tutankhamun was pherow over 4000 years a go.

4. H.M,B.M,E.T,

Wow we think Tutankhamum was a great king :-) We learnt about egypt too ,we hope you enjoiy it as much as we did :-)

5. katie

You are right Leah he was the king of Egypt. I was very shocked when i found out.

6. Hunt21

He was very famous. Let’s see how many facts we can get on our blog about Tutankhamun. Who discovered his tomb? What was his name before he changed it? What is the curse of Tutankhamun? How old was Tutankhamun when he became Pharoah? How old was he when he died? How did he die?

7. william

Well the ancient egypt thing’s are coming on well.Do you think we shoud make the primrid yet?Miss hunt how did you make the plasticine?

8. Leah F56

HE was the famous KING of Egypt